Pre-Register Your Child
Registration is NOW OPEN for Sunday, March 7th
Registration will close at 12pm on Thursday, March 4th.
Class sizes are limited due to safety and volunteer considerations. Children who are turned away due to class size will be able to sit with their parents in the adult worship in Town Hall or the Overflow Room.
Other Ways We're Keeping Your Child Safe...
- Classrooms open at 9:45 am. (Pro-tip: Arrive early to avoid a line at check-in.)
- All children (5th grade and down) are checked in at a centralized location, where we
- check their temperature (with a touch-less thermometer) and
- ask the parent to verbally confirm that their child is in good health (using the checklists above.)
- Classroom teachers are screened for good health immediately prior to opening.
- Children are not required to wear masks in the classroom.
- Hand sanitizer is used as the children enter and exit, as well as at least two other times in the course of the hour.
- In each classroom we do not enforce social distancing in the strictest sense, but we encourage good distancing practices among children at a level they can comprehend and understand.
- We ask you to feed your child before you arrive. To reduce the spread of germs, we do NOT SERVE SNACKS OR DRINKS in any of the classes.
- We ask you to bring your nursery aged child in a FRESH, DRY DIAPER. We only check/change diapers as needed.
Please Stay Home If....
In the past two weeks your child or anyone in your child's family has had:
- Fever of 100.4 or above
In the last 72 hours your child or anyone in your child’s family has had any of the following symptoms:
- Sore Throat
- Nausea or vomiting
- Shortness of breath
- Repeated shaking and muscle pain
- Loss of taste or smell
Your child or anyone in your child's family had exposure to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the time limits designated below:
- "Exposure" = having been in "close contact" with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the 48-72 hours prior to the onset of symptoms of that person
- “Close Contact” = having been within 6 feet of an infected person for a cumulative total of 15 minutes or more over a 24-hour period* starting from 2 days before illness onset (or, for asymptomatic patients, 2 days prior to test specimen collection) until the time the patient is isolated.
* Individual exposures added together over a 24-hour period (e.g., three 5-minute exposures for a total of 15 minutes).
PLEASE NOTE: If you have been exposed to a COVID-19 situation, we ask that you not return to church until:
- 7 days have passed since exposure AND you've had a negative test
- 10 days have passed since exposure (no test necessary)